Sunday, November 9, 2008

4 Down.

When I woke up today, I decided I was going to have a productive Sunday. I don’t usually like Sundays very much, so sometimes it helps if I can feel accomplished about them. Thus I present today’s to-do list:
• Go to the gym for at least 2 hours
• Finish A Personal Matter
• Finish A Man Without a Country
• Do French homework
• Read all of The Wasteland
• Read that other article for English
• Write paper about Lucy
• Bake banana bread
• Go to the grocery store
• Blog
• Write at least a page not related to any classes
But the most interesting things that happened today couldn’t be planned for. This morning, I discovered the culprit that was stinking up one of our kitchen cabinets—potatoes! Apparently, when potatoes start growing eyes, they also begin to smell.
Perhaps the most exciting part of my day, though, came when I was drying my hair. My hairdryer learned how sparklers worked, and subsequently used its remaining life force to demonstrate for me. I’m too afraid to turn it on again and see if it can do more, but I am certainly impressed.

No comments: