Thursday, November 6, 2008

neither here nor there

Shit! This is technically going to count as November 6's post, because I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still Thursday to me. Plus, in every other time zone in the U.S., it IS still Thursday. So this isn't so bad.
The weather here has been BEAUTIFUL for the past few days, and I've been wearing skirts without tights everyday as a gesture of appreciation. Also because when the weather in Michigan gives you a gift, it is bound to take back something in return. Such as your warmth, joy, happiness. I'm afraid of what's going to happen when this warm spell is over.
I'm about to buy tickets to a concert featuring the lovely Daisy May and Seth Bernard. They are folk singer from northern Michigan and I encourage you to check them out.

No comments: