Wednesday, November 19, 2008

That's preposterous!

Today is Cookies for Dinner Day, and I'm about to make these and these. Also, though it wasn't honored with a widespread facebook event this year, November 19 is also Awesome Day. For those of you that don't know, while this hopefully means that you will have an awesome day today, it is even more important that you recognize one awesome thing that happened to you or around you. Here's mine:
In one of my classes today we discussed if/how the RCAH (the college I'm in) should donate money this year. After hearing some of our ideas and listing some of his own, my professor (the dean of the college, in fact) closed the topic with, "I think an RCAH fashion show would be AWESOME."
It should be noted that Dean Esquith is often compared to Mr. Rogers, and no one actually suggested a fashion show.

No comments: