Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The weather, for once, did not contribute to my rage.

Today I woke up and found out that my subconscious wanted today to be a terrible, terrible day. Everything that happened to me this morning that I would normally brush off was instead a personal attack: my hair looked greasy even though it was clean, every pair of jeans that I kind of wanted to wear today felt tight, my new portable mug is made of metal (therefore NOT microwave-safe), and, appropriately enough, I was SO ANGRY that such stupid things were making me angry. The mood peaked during my second class where I spent an intense hour brooding, and my day has incrementally improved from there.

Fortunately, the not-so-great part of my day will soon be moot because I'm going to see the Decemberists in an hour!

No comments: