Monday, November 10, 2008

I never listen to my own advice.

Note to self: if you write a long to-do list, and there is one thing on it that must, above all else, be completed, DO THAT FIRST. I completed every item from my list yesterday, except for going to the grocery store, which I did today. Unfortunately, I was awake until 5:30 A.M. because I needed to finish that paper about Lucy that was due at 10:20 A.M. Sometimes to-do lists should also be prioritized.

Follow-up on the upstairs neighbors: one of them is probably either nocturnal or a vampire*, judging by the resounding crash I heard directly above me at 4:30 this morning. Perhaps the sound of a victim's limp body hitting the floor?

I have been awake for 33 of the past 36.5 hours, and I'm not really tired. I even went to the gym an hour ago. I think Ben Franklin slipped me a few extra hours while I was sleeping. Thanks Ben Franklin!

*Twilight fans, heed my warning: I have seen the guys who live above me and they are not attractive. If one of them is a vampire, he will not be the Edward to your Bella.

No comments: